The UGS Platform is the next generation of Universal Gcode Sender. It is built ontop of the Netbeans Platform which allows us to leverage its mature modular framework. This platform allows more features to be added without compromising on code quality, or being bogged down by a home grown framework. The Classic GUI is used as a library, so core features benefit both interfaces.
- This is the current target for new UGS features.
- Out of the box dynamic windowing system allows arranging the UI dynamically.
- Plugin Framework available for decoupling features.
- Huge library of modules to leverage: Code Editors, Auto-updates, Keybindings
How to run
- Download and install the version of Java listed on the download page, or a later version.
- Download and extract the UGS Platform build from the downloads page.
- In the locate
- On Windows run
ugsplatform64.exe, on Linux or Mac OSX run
== TODO: Pull requests accepted! ==